Are you looking for the next Kitchen Porter position? A position that allows a fantastic work life balance ? Then be a part of the major success story on the Manchester food and drink scene with Refuge by Volta.
We’re looking for Kitchen Porter that has
- Strong communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Experience in a busy kitchen environment
Perks of being a Kitchen Porter at Refuge by Volta
- Uniform Provided
- Share of restaurant gratuities
- 28 days holiday each year pro rota, including bank holidays (this increases annually up to a maximum of 33 days)
- Free meals on duty
- Access to our Exclusive IHG Benefits portal, which includes discounts on some travel, leisure, health and retail
- Discounted accommodation with competitive colleague rates at other IHG branded hotels.
- Excellent training and development opportunities within the hotel, the company and our online e-learning portal
- Hotel based incentives and recognition schemes
About refuge by Volta
Originally built as the headquarters of the Refuge Assurance Company, The Principal Hotel has undergone a stunning £20+ million transformation, ushering in a new one-of-a-kind restaurant & bar space. As part of The Intercontinental Hotel Group, the vision is to create great British hotels, that are local at heart.
Curating the restaurant & bar are Justin Crawford and Luke Cowdrey, the award-winning team behind Didsbury-based Volta, along with Robbie Bargh’s Gorgeous Group. Together, this team have re-imagine this amazing space, to deliver modern, European, eclectic food in a relaxed, casual atmosphere
Apply for to be a Kitchen Porter at Refuge by Volta and build your career with us!