Group Fitness Instructor - Tetbury
Group Fitness Instructor - Calcot Spa, Tetbury
Are you an experienced Group Fitness Instructor looking to work full-time within an award-winning spa?
We looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual, who has good studio /music class instructor experience, with an ability to teach a broad range of fitness classes as well as PT. Working within the spa fitness team, your aim will be to provide a first class customer service to all our guests and members, focusing on their health and fitness requirements. Good interaction and communication skills a must!
Working Hours – Full time - 40 hours/week (5 days over 7). Work is rota based and involves working mornings, evenings and weekends.
- Instructing regular exercise to music fitness classes
- Providing gym inductions for members and progress updates for members
- Offering personal training for members
- Complete daily water quality tests of pool and hot tub
Qualifications and skills required:
- Experienced with delivery of a good range of studio classes to high quality essential
- Exercise to Music / Aerobics Qualification desirable
- Yoga / Pilates qualification desirable
- 2 years relevant industry experience
- Gym Instructor Level 2
- PT Qualification Level 3 desirable
- Swimming Instructor qualification desirable
- Plant room knowledge desirable
- Competitive salary
- Uniform provided
- Free meals while on duty
- Long service awards
- Free car park
- Commission on retail sales
- Discount on product purchases
- Discount on treatments
- Discounts on food and stays in our properties
- Discount on stays in Pride of Britain properties
At Calcot we provide great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who shine.The company runs an integrated scheme designed to reach all levels under the banner of the Calcot Academy. We are committed to people development at all stages and the long service of our key staff bears witness to this.
Calcot Spa is everything you would expect from a Cotswold Spa. Quiet, calm, beautifully designed and with the uplifting spa aroma that instantly suggests relaxation. The building is lovely, the lavender-lined outdoor hot tub and open fire is inviting and of course the healthy menu is delicious – but most importantly, the spa and the fitness team are exceptional!
The Spa is open to residents and spa members and offers the following facilities:
- Seven treatment rooms
- 16m indoor heated swimming pool & children’s smaller indoor pool
- Sauna and Steam room
- Relaxation lounge
- Dedicated manicure and pedicure area
- Outdoor hot tub and courtyard with an open fire
- Technology-led fully-equipped gym and fitness studio
- Tennis courts
- Three-kilometre trim trail across Calcot's 220-acre estate for walking, running, complete with woodland gymnasium
Applicants should be aware that at the present time we cannot consider anyone not holding an EU passport because of immigration legislation. All candidates must prove that they are eligible to live and work in the UK. We cannot assist with obtaining visas