Personal Trainer - Newcastle
Want to be the best in personal training?
We are recruiting for outstanding individuals to work as one of the top Personal Trainers in the UK. If you have an interest in fitness, well-being, want the flexibility to design your own working hours and launch your own business in a highly professional environment, then personal training could be the career path for you.
As a Personal Trainer you will be expected to;
- Motivate your clients to reach their goals
- Accurately record all client progress
- Teach new techniques and exercises
- Create nutrition plans tailored to your clients’ individual requirements
- Use your knowledge to support and inspire club members
- Be punctual and conduct yourself in a professional manner
The Training Room have partnered with Lifestyle Fitness Personal Training, also known as LSF-PT.
Over 500 Personal Trainers and Physical Specialists are now a part of LSF-PT, but why? Because LSF-PT offer more support, development and career progression than any other operator in the UK!
How can LSF-PT help me?:
- Uncapped one to one support from some of the most experienced mentors in the industry
- A tried and tested career progression structure
- 6 weeks rent free to get you up and running
- Internship programme for industry newcomers with added support and business planning
- In-house Education department with attractive discounts on Level 4 courses, including Strength and Conditioning, GP Referral, Diabetes and Obesity and Sports Massage
- Complementary monthly business development days
- Monthly management training for management team and aspiring managers
- Client lead generation tools focusing on:
- Weight management programs
- Diabetes initiatives and insulin reset programs
- Holistic wellness review (sleep, mind-set, posture and nutrition)
- DNA testing
- Seminars from corporate partners, such as Charles Poliquin and Paul Chek, increasing knowledge and understanding the most cutting edge training and nutrition protocols
If you think you have what it takes to join the top 20% of Personal Trainers in the UK and are ready to get started today, we will support you every step of the way, from training and qualifying through to landing you your first role as a Personal Trainer at LSF-PT! Click APPLY now and fill in our online contact form to get started.
We are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under reference number: 723720.
Apply for Personal Trainer - Newcastle
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly