HR Coordinator - London
HR Coordinator - Ennismore London
We are currently looking for a HR Coordinator to join us here at Ennismore.
We have gathered some of the brightest doers, smartest thinkers and the most talented makers from a variety of backgrounds and in your role, along with our People team, you will support their Talent journey.
Ennismore is a London and New York based creator of unique hospitality experiences; part developer, part operator and part creative studio. Our fast-growing family includes The Hoxton, a series of open-house hotels; Gleneagles, the iconic glorious playground in the Scottish Highlands; and several standalone restaurants in London. In 2017, Ennismore branched out into products, launching Gleneagles & Co, a range of artisan fine foods, and Blank, a bathroom amenities line that you’ll find in The Hoxton.
What you’ll do…
- You'll be the first point of contact for our talent in the business for general enquiries.
- You'll support our Recruitment & Selection cycle from advertising on our various platforms, arranging interviews through to reference checking.
- You'll be responsible for settling our new Talent in from arranging their starter paperwork, offer letter and contracts through to delivering induction.
- You'll support our New Starts during their first few months ensuring they have a Buddy, coffee chats and reviews scheduled.
- You'll be supporting our interns and graduate management initiatives.
- You'll support our Reward and Recognition initiatives.
- You'll support our ‘Work Hard, Make it Fun’ culture through initiatives and activities.
- You'll get involved in projects. We want to hear your ideas and get your input on how to streamline our processes and to deliver innovative solutions into the business.
What we’re looking for…
- You'll come with some previous experience in a Human Resources administration role.
- CIPD qualified or working towards it.
- You may come with a background in Hospitality and/or Leisure.
- You’ll have an appropriate level of higher education.
What’s in it for you…
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), plus pension, as well as a competitive salary
- Excellent discounts across the entire Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even after you leave!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up across a diverse, global family of brands
- Training and Development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Free lunch before payday as a treat at the end of the month
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities
- Regular team get togethers, from our weekly drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties…we know how to have a good time!
Apply for HR Coordinator - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly