Demi Chef De Partie - London
Demi Chef De Partie - Pastry - Hakkasan Hanway Place
Founded in 2001, Hakkasan is one of the world’s most recognized restaurants known for its modern approach to traditional Cantonese cuisine. Since the original London offerings at Hanway Place and Mayfair, Hakkasan has expanded internationally across North America, Europe, United Arab Emirates and Asia. Hakkasan offers a distinctive dining experience where modern Cantonese cuisine, world-class mixology and dramatic design converge. Executive Head Chef Tong Chee Hwee has led the Hakkasan kitchen since its inception, and his dedication to the art of Chinese cuisine has achieved numerous awards including multiple Michelin stars at Hakkasan locations across the world. Leading Hakkasan’s international culinary expansion is Chef Ho Chee Boon, a Michelin-starred chef with over 24 years of experience.
In search for a passionate and talented Demi Chef de Partie - Pastry to join our leading Pastry Team!
The ideal Demi Chef de Partie - Pastry has:
- Previous experience in a similar role: Experience in a luxury venue would be a distinct advantage;
- Passion for pastry, a creative flair and exceptional attention to detail;
- Leadership and delegation skills including the ability to train and mentor the pastry team;
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure and be flexible;
- Good command of English with the ability to communicate confidently;
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom;
To the successful candidate, we offer competitive salary and attractive benefits packages, including company-wide opportunities, outstanding career orientated training & development, excellent food & beverage discounts, pension scheme, life assurance cover and above all, an exciting and motivating working environment!