PR and Partnerships Manager - London
PR and Partnerships Manager - Ennismore London
We’re looking for a PR and Partnerships Manager based in London to oversee the communications strategy for Gleneagles, the magnificent countryside estate in the heart of Scotland.
Set within the gentle beauty of 850 acres of Perthshire countryside, this five-star Leading Hotel of the World has entered an extremely exciting period of transformation to rightfully reclaim its position on the social calendar and take its place as the finest Scottish seat of luxury. We’ve got lots of fun projects on the go including the launch of two members clubs in London and Edinburgh, and the expansion of a luxury retail range, so we’re looking for someone to roll up their sleeves and help spread the word in all the right places.
What you’ll do….
- Creating and executing the communications strategy to promote Gleneagles Hotel, Gleneagles & Co and Gleneagles Clubs
- Handling the relationship with multiple (and global) external PR agencies, helping to identify key stories, and organise and manage media trips
- Managing a Content Manager based at Gleneagles to develop a content and social media strategy across all relevant platforms to grow communities
- Being the first point of contact in responding to all media requests and queries
- Building and developing relationships with key media titles
- Identifying and building relationships with key brand partners and influential individuals
The role will be based at Ennismore Sessions House, our office in Clerkenwell, but will require regular travel to Gleneagles. You will work closely with our Communications Director and be part of a large team that spans brand, social, PR and our own creative studio.
What we’re looking for….
- 5 years + luxury PR experience – working in hospitality would be a plus, but isn’t a must
- You have a black book of media contacts with whom you already have established working relationships
- Previous experience of creating and managing integrated campaigns
- You are a social butterfly that will live and breathe the brand
- You know how to write. Copywriting skills are essential to this role
- Individuals. You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- Passion for hospitality – whether that’s a drink, a meal, an event or a bed for the night
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- You’re not precious. We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- If we got stuck in a lift together we’d have a good time and share a few laughs
- You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the way
What’s in it for you…
- Join one of the fastest-growing companies in the UK
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), plus pension, a competitive salary and nifty rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Excellent discounts across the entire Ennismore family for you and your nearest and dearest (even after you leave!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up across a diverse, global family of brands
- Training and Development that helps you think, make and thrive at work
- Free lunch before payday as a treat at the end of the month
- Time off to volunteer with one of our partner charities Regular team get togethers, from our weekly drinks to our (pretty special!) bi-annual parties…we know how to have a good time!