Commis Chef - Neston
Commis Chef - The Hinderton Arms, Neston
Collection, cleaning and recycling of all crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and utensils to appropriate areas of the kitchen. Assist in the preparation of food as necessary.
- Wash and dry crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and utensils using appropriate cleaning methods as directed by the management team.
- Clean the kitchen and equipment using the appropriate cleaning methods as directed by the management team.
- Ensure that the wash-up area is maintained in a clean and tidy condition and is equipped with necessary supplies.
- Report any defective equipment to the management team.
- Assist with the storage of food products prior to cooking as directed by the management team.
- Assist in the preparation of food products prior to cooking as directed by the management team.
- Dispose of waste food and other materials in a safe and hygienic manner.
- Return all crockery, cutlery, pots, pans and utensils to the designated areas after being cleaned.
- Carry out any reasonable request that may be made by the House Manager and any member of the management team
- Reliable and punctual
- Willing to undertake training
- Friendly and helpful with customers and team members
- Good personal appearance and hygiene
- Flexible and adaptable to perform any other duties as required
- Ability to work a variety of shifts including weekends, days, afternoons, evenings and bank holidays
Apply for Commis Chef - Neston
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly