Campaign Advisor/Consultant (Receptionist) - Southampton
Campaign Advisor/Consultant (Receptionist) – The Quays Swimming & Diving Complex, Southampton
£15k (OTE £20k and higher)
Active Nation are on the hunt for a new Campaign Advisor (Receptionist) to join our team at The Quays Swimming & Diving Complex Southampton.
- Are you an enthusiastic individual with a positive, customer focused attitude?
- Do you have experience in working in a sales or customer-driven environment?
- Can you inspire, encourage and motivate others to be more active and join our venues?
We’re looking for passionate, driven individuals who can enthuse and engage with our supporters (customers) creating a positive experience of our centre. If you are confident, self motivated, enjoy sales and are a great conversationalist then we’d love to hear from you!
Reporting to the Front of House Head of Department You will be responsible for:
- Be an excellent communicator, love meeting people, be able to think creatively and demonstrate success in turning challenges into opportunities
- Be part of the charity's Campaign Team at The Quays Swimming and Diving Complex, ensuring our campaigners are fully supported in their mission to persuade the nation to be active.
- Administrate bookings using computerised and manual systems.
- Process all payments accurately.
- Answer the telephone in a courteous and professional manner.
- Administrate course enrolments.
We need you to be here when we’re busiest, so you’ll need to work a variety of early shifts, late shifts and weekends. Therefore, flexibility to be able to access the venue and work on a rotational shift pattern is key. The prestigious Quays Swimming and Diving Complex is one of the country’s premier diving venues, and as part of Active Nation’s contract in Southampton, includes 25m swimming pool,15m high Diving Pool and dry training centre, Leisure Pool, Gym, and Studios.
Active Nation is a very special charity with a very important role to fulfil. We aim to be the largest and most successful sports and exercise charity in the UK and we intend to make a positive impact upon the health of communities’ right across the country. At our heart is a belief that we must excite our communities and ignite their enthusiasm for sport and exercise.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- A commission scheme giving you significant additional earning potential
- Free use of all of our venue facilities
- Free parking
- Discounted food and drinks
- Coaching and Mentoring opportunities.
Interviews planned for late December.