Kitchen Manager - Hitchin
We are currently recruiting for a talented, guest focused Kitchen Manager to run our fabulous kitchen at the Angels in Hitchin. The Angels was the first of McMullen’s expanding pizza concept, and was refurbished in 2014 offering classic British pub dishes, amazing Sunday roasts and of course fresh pizza’s straight from the oven. It business operates with full table service and has the addition of a children’s play area both inside and externally. The right Kitchen Manager must therefore be able to manage a high volume food business, whilst maintaining standards and developing the team.
The Angels is part of the McMullen family, who make decisions for the long term. We believe in looking after our teams, and creating a positive working atmosphere. On top of a competitive salary we can offer:
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Good accommodation (if required)
- 50% discounted meal when you are working
- 25% discount card for you and your friends on your days off
- Lots of reward and recognition opportunities including our now famous annual go-karting event
Key Kitchen Manager Responsibilities
- Ensuring a well-trained, capable and motivated team is in place so that a great work / life balance can be enjoyed by all
- Delivering the food concept to Company standard and exceeding guest expectations
- All aspects of food stock control including ordering, deliveries, stock taking and control of wastage
- Maintaining exceptional standards of cleanliness and adhering to all aspects of Food Safety and Health & Safety compliance in accordance with the law and Company policy
Interested? Great! Please apply today and we will be in touch.