Senior Receptionist/Administrator - Solihull
Senior Receptionist/Administrator - Limes Country Lodge Hotel
The Limes Country Lodge Hotel is an independent family-owned Hotel in its own beautiful six –acre setting, very close to the M42 Junction 3, easily accessible from Earlswood/Solihull and Redditch.
Are you a competent and courteous team player experienced in working in a hospitality or service environment?
Reception - Your duties will include:
- Ensuring email and telephone enquiries are answered to efficiently and ensuring all information is correctly recorded.
- Dealing with all aspects of the billing process for individual guests, from rates, charging, taking payments, and sending receipt confirmation.
- Ensure all guests on their arrival receive a warm welcome
- Inform guests of the services and accommodation rates in the hotel, Keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
- Make reservations for guests according to their needs, and also make sure that all reservations cancelled are effected immediately to avoid any confusion.
- Build good relationship and rapport with guests
- Address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner to protect the image of the hotel.
- Keep the front desk area clean and tidy at all times.
- Report issues of maintenance to the manager for quick repair in order toensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
- Attend all training, as required and maintain good communication and work relationships in all hotel areas including other departments.
- Undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails, filing,amending contracts to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
- Is knowledgeable about all areas of the hotel and local area.
- To be successful in this role you must have experience in a client facing environment and this will ideally be within hospitality or corporate.
You must also possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong communication skills (verbal, listening, writing) with a great level of English and a friendly/caring personality.
- Be proficient in IT with web based programmes, hotel computer system, outlook email and Microsoft word/excel/power point
- Excellent friendly, professional telephone manner
- Work effectively to deadlines and to a hotel standard with strong organisational skills
- Projecting a smart professional business image at all times
- Ability to work under pressure and have flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations.
- Be effective at multitasking in a fast paced environment and always maintaining a calm approach
- Impressive time management and organisational skills
- Forward thinker with ability to identify customer needs in a proactive manner