Lifeguard / Casual Assistant
Everyone at Aspire@Southfields shares a passion for working in rewarding leisure industry, and if you share our love for sport, health and/or fitness then it would be fantastic if you’d work with us!
We are looking for self-motivated and energetic people to join us and help us drive Aspire@Southfields forward. It is a winning career move as you will be joining a Community Leisure Centre with great facilities in a development process. As a one off company that isn’t part of a chain you can gain valuable and varied experience and work for a company that is caring for the community and innovative. We strive to exceed through our fantastic employees and you could be one of them.
With the right attitude and enthusiasm we can offer you a truly rewarding career. It really could be a winning opportunity. We are always looking for people who can help us with the running of the centre and lifeguard qualified (NPLQ) individuals willing to take on duties on the poolside.
Main duties include:
- Undertake lifeguard duties to ensure a safe and secure environment for visitors and colleagues (NPLQ qualification is required or the applicant must be willing and able to gain the qualification within first 3 months of employment)
- Deliver the highest standard of customer service
- Assisting with the daily running of the centre, this may include working different shifts on rota basis such as reception, pitch attendant, lifeguard and/or birthday party assistant
- Ensure the centre adheres to and complies with health and safety standards whilst on shift
- Carrying out tasks to include cleaning duties and routine maintenance as instructed by management on duty
- To patrol the centre maintaining good order by the customers and assisting with general enquiries by members of the public
- To make regular checks of the premises reporting on defects and breakages to management on duty