Activator (Sales/Membership Consultant) - Basingstoke
Activator (Sales/Membership Consultant) - Atmosphere Trampoline Park, Basingstoke
Full / Part time option | Salary £16k (OTE £20k)
Active Nation are on the hunt for a new Sales Executive (Activator) to join our team at Atmosphere Trampoline Park in Basingstoke.
- Are you an enthusiastic individual with a positive, commercial and customer-focused attitude?
- Do you have experience in working in a sales or customer-driven environment?
- Can you inspire, encourage and motivate others to visit and join our park?
We are looking for a passionate, driven individual who can enthuse and engage with our customers creating a positive experience of our park. If you are confident, self-motivated, enjoy sales and are a great conversationalist then we would love to hear from you!
You will be responsible for:
- Generating leads via the phone
- Following up and converting all enquiries and leads
- Touring prospective customers around the park
- Promotion and sale of Birthday Parties, Adult Corporate Events and Youth Group visits
- When required, be responsible for the Front of House Operations supporting our Reception function
We would like you to be here when we are busiest, so being able to work a variety of day, early evening and weekend shifts is preferable but not essential. Your campaigning /sales role will be based at the venue where we offer a brilliant and exciting gravity-defying world of momentum and agility, for all ages and abilities on over 60 trampoline beds, complimented by a coffee lounge and party rooms.
As part of the Active Nation group, we are a very special charity with a very important role to fulfil. Our cause – led mission is to persuade the nation to be active and we intend to make a positive impact upon the health of communities’ right across the country. At our heart is a belief that we must excite our communities and ignite their enthusiasm for physical activity, sport and exercise.
In addition to a competitive salary, we offer an excellent range of staff benefits, including:
- A commission scheme giving you significant additional earning potential
- Free use of all Active Nation facilities, including the Trampoline park
- Free parking
- Attractive working environment
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities
Closing Date for applying is Friday 21st December 2018. We believe everything starts with a conversation, so please submit your CV and a cover letter with your phone number telling us why you are the best candidate for this role.