Assistant Manager - Live In - Bracknell
Assistant Manager - Bracknell
All our Bars are a multiple pub company with 18 sites in the south east but mainly in greater London. We are always looking at new sites as we are a company in growth. We take great pride in what we do and we can only do this because of the great teams we have in place throughout our estate. We believe that it is our people that make the difference and we would like to take you on this journey with us. A very exciting opportunity has opened up in our Bracknell, Berkshire site.
This is a fantastic opportunity in this venue which recently opened after a half a million investment before opening in September 2017. This site is beautifully decorated throughout with a beautiful beer garden to the rear of the premises. It boasts a large carpark, a large kitchen and more outside seating to the front. This site focuses on food however we have a large selection of different premium spirits and craft beers also.
This wonderfully located pub/restaurant is just a five minute walk from Bracknell high street and five minute walk from the train station. Bracknell also recently boasts a fantastic new high street with all the main brands operating in the area.
What is the offer?
- We are offering a live in position which includes a newly refurbished apartment, with Bedroom, Living room, Kitchen and bathroom.
- A very competitive salary which is £22K per year as a starting salary, this comes with bonus opportunities and a pension scheme.
- We will put you through your personal licence course should you not have a personal licence already.
- The opportunity to join our great team in Bracknell who are all about fun, hard work and enthusiasm.
- Ongoing training while also giving you the opportunity to make the step up to manage one of our 18 venues in the future.
The ideal candidate will have
- Good organisational skills and good communicator.
- Approachable and friendly.
- Keen to continue self-development and ambition for growth and promotion.
- Have some experience in working with food.
- Ability to display a real passion for food and customer service.
This is a fantastic outlet with huge potential and we are looking for thee right person to help this business to continue a to flourish. An assistant manager with a strong track record who is able to adapt to new trading patterns, take strong decisions, be able to manage a team and connect with the guests and the retail team. Immediate start available.