Hotel and Bar Manager- Lyons Woodlands Hall Hotel
Hotel and Bar Manager – Lyons Woodlands Hall Hotel
Location: Ruthin, North Wales
Closing date for applications: 14 December, 2018
Interviews commencing: 17 December, 2018
A fantastic opportunity for the right person, the company is in growth and we are committed to delivering warm, friendly service in a relaxed atmosphere with a product which is the best in the area.
The Lyons Woodlands Hall Hotel is a stunning historic country house hotel set within Lyons Woodlands Hall Caravan Park and has 7 well appointed en-suite guest rooms. If you’re a strong host and looking to take up a great new role, then look no further.
Skills and Experience:
• Full financial responsibility for the F&B and hotel operations
• Responsible for maintaining front and back of house systems
• Being hands on wherever possible with all parts of the business
• Developing and motivating a large team of staff
• Autonomous in regard to marketing the venue & generating business
• Passion for the industry is key!
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your CV to email@example.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get in touch!