Duty Manager - Nationwide
Be At One Cocktail Bars - Duty Managers - Nationwide
A sip of who we are…
A company built by bartenders, our goal is not only to train the best bartenders in the industry but to guide you into being a leader!
Be part of the experience that is working for Be At One, if your path is to open your own bar or to learn the ways of the cocktail masters- we can assure you that every moment with us you will have fun, support and a sense of belonging.
A Taste of the Job…
Duty Managers are the spine of Be At One and are responsible for keeping our legendary bar shifts standing tall. Being the bridge between the General/Assistant General Manager and the Bartender team
They make it happen every night by leading from the front and being the shining example to our fantastic bartenders. This is the first step into their fruitful management future.
- You should be open to feedback and flexible in your approach to dealing with all matters
- You should have strong administration skills and be a confident communicator
- To promote and practice relevant health and safety and fire safety standards
- To monitor the service standards of all employees and ensure that they deliver the Be At One Bedrock to every guest
- To direct, control and organise employees on shift to ensure that the required standards are achieved and maintained
- To assist the IST in providing any relevant training
- To control all procedures relating to stock control, cash handling, purchasing and stock & waste disposal
- Delivering feedback to employees on their performance
- Help employees to build leadership skills and improve organisational effectiveness
- You must continually develop yourself, and maintain knowledge in relevant field at all times
- Maintain Health and Safety standards, all employees must be vigilant whilst on duty, looking out for any hazardous objects that may have the potential to cause harm to guests and employees and should be dealt with accordingly
The ideal candidate must have the ability to build relationships with those they encounter. Our managers are unique individuals making them genuine, approachable and engaging. Their energy levels must be consistently high to match that of our highly-trained Bartenders.
Our people love what they do! They have a passion for great drinks and great service and will look to you to drive those standards. We like our managers to think on their feet and have the ability to motivate their teams through high pressure situations.
The greatest reward our bartenders take from their role is pride in a job well done. Whether it’s the delivery of a great drink, helping a guest to enjoy a night out or assisting a colleague in their development. We want our business leaders to share the same level of pride in the work they do.
- Competitive Salary plus generous bonus scheme
- Great Progression opportunities with a company expanding nationally
- Employee Rewards scheme
- Regular Competitions and Incentives
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Long Service Recognition
- Pension Scheme
If this sounds like something you would like to be a part of then apply today and we will give you a call to have a chat about why you want to work for us!!