Personal Trainer - Bolton
2 days left
- Job Type
- Full Time
Personal Trainer (Employed) - JD Gyms Bolton
SALARY: Exceeds national minimum wage plus Personal Training delivery
With 20 gyms across the UK and more to open before the end of 2018, JD Gyms has taken the fitness industry by storm.
Having won multiple awards in our relatively short life span, we’re continuing to prove that affordable fitness doesn’t need to be a compromise; We’re stylish, We’re exciting, We’re different, We’re growing, We’re raising bars, We’re changing the game!
Personal Training at JD Gyms will now look like this; For the first 12 weeks with us, you will be inducted into the JD Gyms way of Personal Training and paid for a guaranteed 10 hours per week. This includes hours on the job in club, training on our in-house Personal Training Academy and when you start building up your client base, you’ll be paid for your additional client sessions delivered.
Your 12-week journey with us will include workshops with industry leading experts, product training and interactive business skills sessions. By the end of the 12 weeks, you’ll be a fully inducted JD Gyms Personal Trainer with continued support and learning opportunities at your fingertips.
Your earning potential:
Personal Training is a rewarding and lucrative role, and with us, your earnings are completely uncapped – the more sessions you deliver, the more you earn! Here’s a few calculations to give you an idea of what you could make as a successful Personal Trainer in this club:
- 15 one-hour PT sessions per week + 10hrs gym floor: £13,500+ annually
- 20 one-hour PT sessions per week + 10hrs gym floor: £18,500+ annually
- 25 one-hour PT sessions per week + 10hrs gym floor: £25.000+ annually
- 40 one-hour PT sessions per week + 10hrs gym floor: £40,000+ annually
- Achieve KPI’s around monthly Revenue, New Clients, Penetration and Direct Debit targets.
- Grow Personal Training participation through delivering an industry leading Personal Training offering.
- Actively take part in the new member sales process.
- Drive Member retention through delivery of great customer service and member experience.
- Be available to interact with members on the gym floor whilst on shift to deal with any issues that they may have.
Drive Passion for the overall standards and appearance of the club always.
- Primary responsibility is the cleanliness of the fitness gym and all studios by taking an active role in the cleaning of them with support from the cleaning team.
- Treat every prospect/member as a VIP because to us they are. Member referral is the best form of advertising and these could be the clubs next sales.
Have personal responsibility for delivery of the club’s Personal Training programme and act as an ambassador for Personal Training.
- Deliver Small Group Training sessions whilst on shift.
- Deliver New Member Inductions whilst on shift.
- Carry out health & safety maintenance gym checks and report any faults to the Management Team.
- Promote the advantages of Personal Training to all current and prospect members to help club achieve targets.
Our Successful Candidate will:
- Level 3 Personal Trainer/Advanced Gym Instructor Qualified
- Previous experience within the industry and delivery of client sessions
- Extremely strong interpersonal abilities and someone who is approachable to members and other employees at all time – it is vital that employees in this role have a genuine interest in wanting to resolve members’ queries and deliver an experience above and beyond our members’ expectations
- Excellent administration and organisation skills and proficient in using a computer
- Flexible attitude to working patterns with ability to work evenings, weekends and public holidays as required
Get in touch with us today and tell us how you’re the one for us!
Apply for Personal Trainer - Bolton
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly