Waiter / Waitress - Portsmouth
Old Custom House
The Old Customs House is a very busy pub in Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth. It's a second home to plenty of regulars, but also attracts shoppers and tourists with its food menus, real ales and relaxed atmosphere.Could you make a real difference to diners?
As a member of our Food Service Team, you’ll be stationed right on the pub’s front lines – working in tandem with the kitchen to create a special experience for diners.
You’ll be joining a brilliant, close-knit team, in a pub that creates the kind of food you’ll be really proud to serve…
- Enjoy the fast-paced fun of pub life
- Belong to a supportive, friendly team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay
Food service here is extremely rewarding work. Because at Fuller’s, it’s not just about carrying dishes a few metres from the kitchen - it’s about going the extra mile to send every customer home happy.
So as well as serving the food, you’ll be bringing a little more to the table: personality.
We want friendly, outgoing people that can engage customers, take ownership of problems – and make the difference between a good meal out and a great one.
Don’t worry if you haven’t worked in a similar position before. We value the person you are over the experience you’ve got.
- You must be a great team player
- You have to be warm, friendly and engaging
- You’ll need excellent spoken English
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.