Are you looking to take your first step into the fitness industry?
Train to be a PT with opportunities at PureGym
- Unlimited earning potential
- Flexible working hours
- Qualified in as little as 5 weeks
- Guaranteed interviews
If you’re dedicated to keeping fit and would like a challenging new career in an industry you love, then The Training Room have an opportunity for you to become a qualified PT.
They are working with a UK leader in fitness; PureGym to help provide successful graduates of their course with entry level opportunities and a chance to build your reputation as a first-class PT.
No experience is needed! The Training Room course will provide you with the knowledge you need to become job ready, and with interviews offered on successful completion of the course, PureGym can help successful applicants gain the gym-floor experience needed to raise your career to the next level.
Graduates of the course will walk away with the Active IQ Level 3 Diploma in Fitness Instruction and Personal Training and be offered interviews for available and suitable positions within PureGym.
The course will cover:
- Knowledge of anatomy and physiology, functional kinesiology as well as concepts and components of fitness
- The ability and knowledge to confidently develop and conduct physical activity sessions
- Skills required to successfully gather and analyse client data using the most accepted techniques
- Techniques to precisely monitor and record your clients’ development
- Understanding how to create bespoke nutrition plans based on your clients’ specific dietary requirements
- Best ways to use your experience and knowledge to deliver the fitness goals to club members
- How to motivate and inspire your clients through effective relationship building
The perks of working for PureGym?
- PureGym personal trainers keep 100% of their earnings
- Free PureGym Personal Training Business Setup course, Business Enhancement course, A-Z manual and you’ll have access to a business coach for 12 weeks
- Group Exercise training
- Access to the social media group for PureGym personal trainers
- Discounted CPD courses with industry experts
- Improve your client’s fitness and achieve positive results
- Create exciting one-to-one and group sessions
- Build your reputation and client base by promoting activities on the gym floor
- Perform new member inductions and ensure new members are aware of club rules and etiquette
- Work with the club staff team to ensure a world-class experience across the club
Interested? CLICK APPLY and get in touch today! We’ll call you back and answer any questions you may have.
Apply for Are you looking to take your first step into the fitness industry?
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly