Head Waiter/Waitress - Restaurant Hywel Jones at Lucknam Park
Competitive salary/service charge/Michelin starred/3 rosettes/award winning/training and development/Relais & Chateau/Pride of Britain/Winners of Gold Award at Visit England ‘Taste of England’
We have the ideal opportunity for you to inspire the next generation by sharing your experience and knowledge whilst working in the Michelin starred ‘Restaurant Hywel Jones’ at Lucknam Park. Come and join us as a Head Waiter/Waitress and be part of this passionate team who are keen to develop and progress.
Skills and experience required as a Head Waiter/Waitress:
- Experience as a Head/Junior Waiter (ress)/Senior Chef de Rang in a comparable property
- A comprehensive understanding of Michelin starred dining standards and wine knowledge – preferable WSET Level 2
- Experience of training and mentoring junior staff
- Inspirational and forward thinking
- Approachable, well presented, team player
- Fluent in English – written and verbal
- Excellent guest service
We are offering a competitive salary for a full time role, working 48 hours over 5 days including evenings, weekends and Bank/Public Holidays.
Due to the location of the property it is advisable to have your own transport to enable you to fulfil the shifts required for this role.
Lucknam Park is unspoilt, country house living at its very best and one of England's finest 5 star luxury Country House Hotels. We offer fine dining in ‘Restaurant Hywel Jones’ or a more relaxed meal in The Brasserie. We have extensive leisure facilities in our Spa and Equestrian Centre plus 500 acres of stunning parkland. Lucknam Park is a proud member of Relais & Châteaux and has been awarded a Michelin Star, AA 5 Red Stars and Visit Britain Gold Award.
THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LUCKNAM PARK HOTEL & SPA
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Free car parking
- Discounts on facilities and products including cookery school, equestrian centre, spa treatments and retail, dining at the property
- Preferential room rates for you and your family at Lucknam Park and other Relais and Chateaux and Pride of Britain hotels
- Complimentary room nights for length of service
- Long service awards
- Full training, development and promotional possibilities
- 28 days holiday, with additional holiday days for length of service
THE APPLICATION PROCESS
If you can show via your CV that you have the right experience and background for this role we would love to hear from you. Please send a copy of your current CV for consideration.
In line with the requirements of UK immigration legislation all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Documentary evidence of eligibility to work will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. If you do not already have the right to live and work in the UK please do not apply as we cannot help with obtaining the relevant visa.