Senior Golf Sales Executive - Sutton Coldfield
Senior Golf Sales Executive - The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield
We are currently accepting applications from candidates to join our Sales team as Senior Golf Sales Executive, The Belfry has been awarded ‘England’s Leading Golf Hotel’ ‘Europe’s Leading Golf Hotel’ and is home to the ‘Top 100 Golf Course and four time Ryder Cup host The Brabazon’. The role of Senior Golf Sales Executive is to sell, manage and upsell The Belfry’s golf facilities to their full potential, maximizing all revenue opportunities to grow green fee and resort revenue, achieving targets and building client relationships.
- To convert as many enquiries and tentative bookings as possible through to and including the contracted stage.
- To co-ordinate all event details prior to the event taking place.
- Diary management of bookings to ensure that it’s run to it’s maximum
- Proactive calling of lapsed business, new sales leads, monthly challenge targets
- Adopting a proactive approach to ensure “turndown” golf bookings as a whole are contacted and potentially converted.
- Assist with monthly sales reports to ensure that these are filled in by due deadline.
- Ensure SOP processes are maintained/ developed to ensure sales are maximised
- Ensure SOP procedures are maintained to ensure cancellation charges are retrieved
- Ensure all group business is contracted and in line with the company SOP
- Assist with the daily business review to include events entered, status change, cancellation and turn down
- Incoming enquiries priced according to the availability and demand of the golf course along with overall hotel demand.
- Assist with the development of golf offering and rates for corporate and society days
- Assist with the managing of websites to ensure proactive promotions, offers to reduce dip dates
- Assist with conducting regular competitor analysis to within the following sectors – Corporate, Society and Residential groups to ensure price parity within our market place and business demand
- Clear communication in place between sales and operations by attending relevant operations meetings
- Accurate function sheets issued to operations on time each week.
- All event information is collated and inputted into using Delphi, Opera and Concept.
- To handle all incoming enquiries in accordance to company operating procedures, in order to maximise sales
- Micro account management with a number of regular clients to ensure repeat business maintained.
- Conduct client show rounds in a professional manner taking every opportunity to upsell
- To produce a function sheet that reflects the customer’s requirements.
- Handle all telephone enquiries in accordance to the 59Club Test call crib sheet and SOP
- Assist in managing and development of the golf database
Rewards, Benefits & Hours of Operation:
- This role is based on a 40 hour Contract working 5 days out of 7 which may include some weekends and late nights to suit business needs
- Salary is competitive for the role type based on experience
- Generous resort discounts across F&B, Leisure, Spa, Retail and Golf including hundreds of online discounts with our hapibenefits portal
- Discounted overnight stays at £35 B&B
- Plus many more
Please be aware that due to the volume of applicants if you have not heard from our recruitment team within 10 working days your application has not been successful on this occasion
Apply for Senior Golf Sales Executive - Sutton Coldfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly