Food and Beverage Manager
Are you an ambitious, energetic manager hungry to make your mark within the Food and Drink portfolio?
As Food and Beverage Manager at Flip Out London E6, you will be given a variety of opportunities to develop personally and professionally. You will have a chance to shape the team, build and shape the menu as well as building and developing relationship with suppliers, with a keen focus on service and standards within this offering.
Here at Flip Out, our success, growth and innovation are what has enabled us to become the market leaders within our sector of the Leisure market. With 64 sites across 9 countries (and growing!), we are a great destination for all ages to enjoy.
Some of the benefits of working as part of Team Flip Out include free jumps (of course!), discounted food on shift and 28 days holiday pay.
If you’re ready to join this fast-paced, fun and people-focussed environment, here’s what will make sure you are perfect for the role leading one of our sites:
- Ensure team are performing their roles effectively at all times
- Ensure team have individual performance plans
- Monitor team performance and conduct regular appraisals and meetings
- Ensure team members are promoting and providing the highest level of customer service
- Immediately responding to customer service in store
- Ensuring our customers have an amazing experience every time they visit
- Implement programs that support and encourage individual performance
- Adhere to opening and closing procedures and financial reporting
- Stock Control
- Monitor food quality and delivery times
- Responsible for ensuring that due diligence procedures and processes are in place and being followed
- Work with the General Manager to ensure food and drink targets are being met
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with customers
- Establish and maintain active and constructive relationships with other teams in the organisation
- Build and develop relationships with suppliers
Health and Safety
- Be involved in rolling out Flip Outs safe practices and procedures in their specific areas of work
- Be able to respond quickly to any incidents that may occur
- Keep up to date with health and safety procedures
- Provide support when needed in various areas of the business
Here at Flip Out, we pride ourselves in delivering an amazing customer experience and providing a fun environment for our team to grow within. Here's what will make you the perfect fit to the role:
- At least 1 year experience managing a customer service or other relevant team
- At least 2 years experience working with food and drink (branded restaurant preferable)
- Excellent communication skills
- Leads by example with a hands-on approach
- Takes initiative
- Works well within a team environment
- Remains calm under pressure
- Willing to work a mixture of shifts throughout the week including evenings and weekends
- First Aid
- Hospitality and Catering Qualifications
Be quick - we don't want you to miss out on this amazing opportunity to become part of our team!
Apply for Food and Beverage Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly