Receptionist - Kingston-Upon-Thames
1 day left
- Job Type
- Part Time
The White Hart is a pub/hotel offering 37 bedrooms, fine food and real ales. Close to Twickenham stadium, it's at its busiest on rugby match days - and when locals pour in for Sunday lunch.Could you leave guests with a positive impression?
As a receptionist on our front desk, you play the most important role in the hotel. You create the first impression when a guest arrives – and you’re the final memory they take with them when they leave.
You’re right at the very heart of the action, with the power to make a real difference to people’s day.
- Enjoy the exciting buzz of a busy hotel
- Thrive on the feedback of satisfied customers
- Join a friendly, close-knit team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 15% off in all Fuller's pubs!
With a number of check-ins often happening around the same time, reception work can be busy – but it’s extremely rewarding and things are certainly never dull. You’ll be dealing with all kinds of enquiries, and you’ll learn a lot about life in the hospitality industry.
Experience with IT systems would be helpful, but at Fuller’s, personality and people-skills are more important than your previous positions.
You’ll need to be versatile and resourceful, and you’ll have an engaging, friendly personality – able to leave a lasting, positive impression on every guest that comes through the door.
- You have to be warm, bright and friendly
- You’ll need excellent written and spoken English
- You’ll be organised, conscientious and discreet
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.