Administrator - Fairfield
Posted: 2018-10-12 12:21:48
Closing Date: 2018-11-18
Salary: On Application
Location: Fairfield, SG5 4JJ, Central & East
Working for the Bannatyne Group is more than just a job. Here at Bannatyne we are dedicated to well-being and are always seeking energetic, personable people to join our teams. With Company benefits including full use of the health club facilities and discounts to products and services including our luxury spa treatments. We offer a Cycle to work scheme alongside many high street store discounts and are committed to people development whichever level of experience you enter the organisation at, ensuring every employee has the opportunity to be the best they can be.
Club environments are both exciting and enjoyable.
Administrator - 24 hours over 4 days per week
Applications are invited for an experienced Administrator to support the General Manager at one of our prestigious health clubs with its state of the art gym environment. An understanding of Purchase Ledger systems and Member Data Bases would be an advantage however full training will be given. The role will involve Member Policy and Procedures, Direct Debit Management, Cash Reconciliation and Personnel Management administration.
- Effective time management skills
- Good communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Administrative qualifications or proven experience
- Strong work ethic and can do attitude
- Flexible and have the ability to work and think outside the box.
Rewards & Benefits:
- Subsidised meals whilst on shift (40% discount)
- 30% staff discount on spa treatments
- 20% on products, meals & overnight hotel stays at any of the Bannatyne Hotels.
- Cycle to work scheme
- High street and entertainment saving vouchers
- Free use of gym facilities
- Employee Assistance Programme (Free 24 hr personal support service)
Career development opportunities through the company succession planning programme are available, with some courses even having external professional body accreditation.