Full-Time - Demi Chef de Partie - Dishoom, London
You're passionate about cooking and learning new skills, and thrive in a busy kitchen environment.
You have at least two years’ experience as a Commis Chef, Kitchen Chef, Grill Chef, Tandoori Chef or Kitchen Manager.
You'll be provided with comprehensive training and competitive salary, increasing over three years whilst you’re developing into a skilled chef.
You’ll support the head chef with stock checking, ordering and quality control, keeping an eye on budgets, storage and safety, and ensuring the kitchen and team is always performing at its best.
Your big-heartedness will make coaching and developing junior members of the team a natural focus.
Life at Dishoom
Our restaurants are busy, bustling and full to the brim of Bombay food and culture. The team is super big-hearted and very talented – they’ll support you from day one. We're a big team so working here is a full-time role, requiring flexibility with shift patterns.
We are a truly first-class (award-winning!) place to work and we’re humbled to have been voted as #36 Best Company to work for in the Times Top 100.
We have some of the very best team events and benefits around, which include:
• Competitive hourly rate inclusive of tronc
• 28 days paid holiday a year (plus, if you have children, one extra day to take them to their first day at school).
• Invites to great parties – we have a massive summer party (think: huge festival with music, fairground rides, food, drink and all-day-long pampering for you and two family members to enjoy, all on us), a huge Christmas party and team get-togethers every other week.
• Wholesome team meals and bottomless drinks when on shift.
• Discount in all of our restaurants – 50% during the day, 25% in the evening.
• Membership to Perkbox where you can get free mobile phone insurance, half price cinema tickets and much more.
• All Dishoom-wallas who work at Dishoom for 5 years are invited to attend Bombay Bootcamp – an amazing once-in-a-lifetime guided tour of Bombay with our co-founders!
• And much more!
One last thing. Every week you work at Dishoom you’re accountable for over 50 meals being donated to hungry children. Over 50 meals every single week – that’s something to be proud of!
*All applicants must be over the age of 18 due to the sale of alcohol in our restaurants
Apply for Full-Time - Demi Chef de Partie - Dishoom, London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly