Head Receptionist - Stratford-upon-Avon
As our Head Receptionist, you’ll be the guardian of the first impression – leading the reception team in welcoming guests to the hotel.
A warm greeting and an efficient check-in goes a long way in making guests feel at home, so this is a role (and a hotel) you can take real pride in.
- Enjoy the pace and variety of a busy hotel
- Join a friendly, supportive team
- Benefit from a competitive salary and great discounts including 20% in all Fuller's pubs and heavily discounted stays in our hotels
- A great benefits package including enhanced sick pay
You’ll still be out on the front desk, meeting and greeting customers from all walks of life. But as well as keeping the guests happy, you’ll have the added responsibility of managing junior members of the team.
It’s a role that demands brilliant people skills - and you’ll need to be a decisive character too. As the head of the reception desk, it’s you to whom staff will look when a tricky enquiry comes in.
Experience of the hospitality industry would be useful, as would knowledge of IT systems. But at Fuller’s, personality always comes first.
You’ll need to be versatile and resourceful, and you’ll have an engaging, friendly personality – able to leave a lasting, positive impression on every guest that comes through the door.
- You have to be warm, bright and friendly
- You’ll have excellent leadership skills
- You’ll be organised, conscientious and discreet
Please understand that we will need proof of your right to work in the UK.