Bar Supervisor - Sutton Coldfield
Bar Supervisor - The Brabazon Bar
We are currently accepting applications from candidates to join The Brabazon Bar as a Supervisor. The ideal candidate for this role will currently be a team leader in a busy cocktail bar or a supervisor in a small bar that’s ready for the next challenge in their career. Experience in a busy hotel lounge or bar would be beneficial as well as managing a large team.
The Brabazon plays host to business clientele throughout the day and then at night our team excite our guests with their cocktail knowledge and flaring skills. This role offers a 40 Hour contract with fast progression opportunities throughout the resort.
- Managing the outlet in the absence of the senior management team including opening and closing procedures
- The Assistant Manager works closely with the Brabazon General Manager to ensure that the outlets deliver a quality service with the focus on customer satisfaction in all aspects of outlets operations, anticipating customer needs whenever and wherever possible to enhance the quality of service offered.
- Maintain operation standards to the highest possible level in respect of service, hygiene, health and safety ensuring high standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the outlets.
- Deal with complaints/problems politely and make every effort to resolve these with the minimal inconvenience to the customer.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels are adhered to in accordance with business needs and within wage budget guidelines; monitor staff levels and rectify if necessary
- Assist in maintaining adequate stock levels for the department and highlight re-ordering as necessary in line with business needs.
- Strictly observe all applicable licensing act regulations relating to personnel
- Training and coaching staff to maximise performance and consistently deliver 100% guest satisfaction
Experience required and your Training and Development:
- Experience in a busy hotel lounge, or multi-site operation would be beneficial to this position
- Late bar experience
- Good communication skills and a passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service are essential.
- Passionate about the industry and poses an ability to work on own initiative
- Internal progression into any of our six bars and restaurants
- Internal Management / Customer service courses
- External courses paid for by The Belfry to improve your skill set
Rewards, Benefits & Hours of Operation:
- This role is a 40 Hour contract
- Salary for the role is £18,116 PA
- Opportunity to join our apprenticeship programme
- Functional skills classes in English & Maths
- Generous resort discounts across F&B, Leisure, Spa, Retail and Golf including hundreds of online discounts with our hapibenefits portal
- Discounted overnight stays at £35 Bed & Breakfast including use of Leisure
- Online Discount portal offering hundreds of discounts across high street restaurants and retailers
- Plus many more
Please be aware that due to the volume of applicants if you have not heard from our recruitment team within 10 working days your application has not been successful on this occasion