Night Cleaner - Sutton Coldfield
Night Cleaner - The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield
Responsible to: Housekeeping Management, Room Divisions Manager
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Night Cleaner for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The Resort has been awarded ‘England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past two years and ‘Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.
As part of the Housekeeping team you will be responsible of providing that WOW experience when guests enters our public areas. With a keen eye for detail you will be able to work under your own steam and deliver an outstanding experience to our guests.
Scope of the Role:
To service and clean allocated public areas during the night to the required standard of The Belfry in line with hotel procedures. To deliver an exceptional customer service in a professional and efficient manner at all times to our customers and guests.
.Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensure all keys taken are signed in and out on a daily basis to ensure security of all keys.
- To report and safeguard all lost property ensuring it is all handed in and logged daily.
- Clean allocated public areas to the standard trained
- Ensure the vacuum cleaners are emptied and cleaned regularly and any problems reported to your team leader or maintenance
- Ensure your service area is stocked and tidy
- To ensure all tasks allocated to you are completed and your list is signed at the end of the day by your team leader
- To report any maintenance to your team leader
- To report any smoking / sick rooms to your team leader
- To be pleasant and willing to help the customer and other members of staff at all times
- To ensure all daily duties are completed
- To deliver a high level of guest care at all times
- To work flexible hours and days in accordance with the hotel business and staff shortages.
- To carry out other duties that may be necessary from time to time
- Experience in a large Hotel or Resort as a housekeeper preferred but not essential as full training will be given for you to success in your position.
What’s in it for me?
- Competitive Salary & Commission Package
- Meals On Duty
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday increasing to 33 after 5 year service
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Discounted stays at Our sister Hotels
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Up to 40% Discount at The Spa on Beauty treatments
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.
Apply for Night Cleaner - Sutton Coldfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly