Chef de Partie - Sutton Coldfield
Chef de Partie - The Ryder Grill & Kitchen
Responsible to: Executive Head Chef
Works closely with: Junior Sous Chef, Sous Chef, Head Chef & Executive Head Chef
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Chef De Partie, The Ryder Grill for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The Resort has been awarded ‘England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past two years and ‘Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.
Scope of the Role:
The Belfry’s Kitchen Brigade now has the unique opportunity for a Chef de Partie to join our fantastic team in The Ryder Grill, our leading AA Rosette awarded restaurant.
This is a great opportunity for a Demi Chef de Partie looking to further their career in the hospitality sector at Europe’s Leading hotel and resort. As Chef de Partie you must ensure the high standards are met and maintained by all, and be able to demonstrate high levels of attention to detail and pride in the dishes that you produce.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Ensuring an effective and efficient kitchen operation including following quality and portion control recipes and garnish requirements as instructed.
- Supervising a designated aspect of the kitchen operation working directly by the Head Chef.
- Assisting in preparing top class cuisine using fresh local ingredients.
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and sanitation in all food related outlets and areas of responsibility,
- Ensuring that all food items are stored quickly and efficiently thus avoiding unnecessary quantities being held within the kitchen areas thus utilising all items made with the minimal wastage as possible
- Ensuring hotel standards and Health and Safety regulations are adhered to.
- Experience in a busy 4 star hotel or Rosette standard restaurant
- The successful Chef De Partie will be highly motivated and will possess a good knowledge of food and food hygiene.
- Proven experience in a similar role is essential.
- You will also possess an NVQ level 2 in Food Processing & Cooking (or equivalent).
- Good communication skills and a passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service are essential.
- Passionate about the industry and poses an ability to work on own initiative
What’s in it for me?
- 48 Hour Contract
- Straight Shifts
- Competitive Salary
- Meals On Duty
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.
Apply for Chef de Partie - Sutton Coldfield
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly