Stores Person - Sutton Coldfield
Stores Person - The Belfry, Sutton Coldfield
We are currently accepting applications for the position of Stores Person for the Belfry Hotel and Golf Resort, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands.
The Resort has been awarded ‘England’s Leading Resort & England’s Best Golf Hotel’ the past two years and ‘Europe’s Best Golf Resort’ 2016. The Belfry is proud of its rich sporting history and heritage, hosting the Ryder Cup four times in 1985, 1989, 1993 & 2002.
This is a diverse and varied role, and the successful applicant must be multi-skilled and have experience working autonomously in a fast paced environment liaising with a variety of departments.
Scope of the Role:
To receive and distribute products to the required areas to ensure each department has the right product at the right time. To ensure that all areas of the resort are maintained as requested. To deliver an outstanding service to our internal and external guests.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Carry out all required tasks as directed
- To distribute all deliveries to the relevant areas in the hotel
- Be fully aware of the whole process from receiving to delivery of goods and products to areas.
- Maintain a continual link between department’s, customers and F&B admin and control.
- Awareness of both internal and external customers’ requirements and be prepared to make changes as and when they occur.
- Anticipate customer needs whenever and wherever possible to enhance the quality of service offered to ensure customer loyalty is maintained.
- Identify other opportunities for generating revenue and or efficiencies with minimal disruption to the business.
- Engender a working ethos of team spirit and inter-departmental co-operation and partnership in achieving the aims of the business.
- Maintain operation standards to the highest possible level in respect of service, hygiene, health and safety.
- Deal with complaints/problems politely and make every effort to resolve these with the minimal inconvenience to the customer.
- Ensure effective and efficient lines of communication are developed and maintained.
- Maintain integrity and confidence of financial information relating to the department and all other areas.
- Deal with any queries relating to the order process and action where necessary.
- Carry out other duties that may be necessary from time to time
The job holder will also:
Gain Knowledge of the hotel, be a team player, and experience of manual handling, with the ability to decipher, check and allocate orders and problem solve quickly and effectively.
What’s in it for me?
- Salary meets NMW
- Free Meals On Duty
- Free Uniform provided
- Free Car parking
- 28 Days Holiday increasing to 33 after 5 year service
- Team, Friends and Family discount on rooms B&B + leisure
- Discounted stays at Our sister Hotels
- Up to 40% Discount on Food and Beverage outlets
- Up to 40% Discount at The Spa on Beauty treatments
- Discounted Gym Membership for you and your partner
- Plus Many Many More
If you feel that you fulfil the above criteria and are ready for your next career step within a progressive Hotel Company that provides lots of future career opportunities, training and progression we look forward to receiving your application in strictest confidence.
Please be aware that due to the high number of applications that we receive we must inform you that if you have not heard from The Belfry Hotel & Resort within 10 working days your application has not been successful