Roaming General Manager - South of England
Roaming General Manager - The Gym Group
South of England (In and outside of the M25)
6 month contract | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum plus bonus
Come and work with us
Here at The Gym, we’re always making gains. In 2017, we’re going to be expanding at Usain Bolt pace and in order for us to grow, we need people like you.
We’re always on the lookout for fantastic new Manager’s to help us remain the crème de la crème. Our team are positive, smiley and motivated people with more energy than a room full of spin instructors.
So, if this sounds like you, read on.
Have you got what it takes?
We’re currently on the lookout for a one of a kind, a real bright spark to become the new Roaming General Manager to look after a cluster of sites in South of England.
If you’ve got managerial expertise, a passion for health and wellbeing, and a drive to be the absolute best, you could very well be the droid we’re looking for.
Supporting the management of The Gym Group gyms across the business; including achievement of financial targets, maintenance of facility operations standards and supporting team development.
This is a roaming role, with the key responsibility being to support the assigned gym to ensure management cover in the absence of the sites General Managers & Assistant GM by:
- Managing the financial aspects and making sure all targets are exceeded whilst remaining within budgetary constraints
- Assisting in achievement of net gain and budgeted EBITDA targets
- Supporting management of marketing budget and coordinating where money is spent whilst staying in budgetary constraints through commercial awareness and competitor analysis
- Assisting the gym management team in troubleshooting, where required, to ensure delivery of sales targets.
Ideally, you’ll have experience in the industry but, if not, don’t worry, it’s not necessarily a deal breaker.
Find your fit at The Gym
Not to blow our own trumpet too much, but The Gym is a pretty great place to work.
We believe in planting seeds and letting them grow. So, when you work with us, you’ll be part of a rapidly expanding family of passionate fitness lovers on a fantastic journey within the health and fitness industry.
We want you to the happiest, and most successful you can be. That’s why we offer loads of opportunity for career development, alongside exclusive and excellent bonuses for outstanding performance.
Don’t just take our word for it. We’ve been voted one of the ‘Best Small Companies to Work for’ by The Times and have been accredited the Investors in People Gold Award in recognition of our devotion to our staff.
Simply put, we walk the walk and talk the talk. If you do the same, we’d love to welcome you on board.
Why join the Gym Group!
- Opportunity to earn additional 20% of salary in bonus
- Travel paid for
- Lots of flexibility and freedom to do what you do best!
- Free Gym membership for you and one other
- 100s of lovely discounts on big brands
- Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans