Luxury Hotel & Spa, London
Our client prides itself on being an authentic urban sanctuary with an atmosphere of calmness.
The Spa and Leisure facilities include the latest gym facilities including functional training, a recently redeveloped spa with pool, saunas, steam room and luxury treatments, and a huge range of small group training classes. This really is a cutting edge fantastic place to work.
Our client is now looking for Full and Part Time Spa Therapists to join their team to work in this stunning facility.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced therapist and Ideally you will have experience working within a 5* environment where guest experience and journey takes second place to nothing.
* You will need to deliver excellent treatments in facials, massage, waxing, nails and spray tanning.
* Be friendly and build great client relationships and show good communication skills.
* Must be able to up-sell and promote spa treatments
* The right candidate will be a valued member of a close-knit, quality focused team.
* Monthly rota will be provided and your shifts will be varied to suit the needs of the business.
* As well as being confident and approachable, commitment, flexibility and enthusiasm are also essential for this role.
* Products you will be using include Murad, Elemis and Lycon.
Training with all or some of these brands would be an advantage. However the right person with the right values and work ethic is far more important so the necessary training will be given where needed.
* NVQ Level 2/3 Qualified or Equivalent
* CIBTAC or CIDESCO
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required;
* Experience working within a 5* environment where guest experience and journey takes second place to nothing.
* Hold a recognised beauty or spa qualification, minimum NVQ 2/3 or equivalent is required.
* Smart personal presentation
* Good interpersonal skills with a polite, friendly and approachable manner.
* Work well within a team
* Have a real passion for delivering a fantastic experience for your clients
* Earn over £20,000 OTE
* Competitive Basic Salary PLUS comission
* 10% on retail products
* 8% commission on all treatments performed increasing up to 12% dependant on performance to individual target.
* Complimentary use of luxury Health club, pool and classes at off-peak times.
* Our client will provide continual development and training
How to Apply;
If you feel you have the experience required for this position then please apply via this advert and forward your up to date CV to Spa Elite and feel free to call through to our offices to confirm your interest.
Already Registered with Spa Elite? Simply email us to confirm your interest
As our client is unable to support Visa applications we will only be to consider your application if you currently have the right to work in the UK.
Visit our website for all of our UK & International opportunities
Spa Elite Recruitment | Premier Recruiters | Premier Clients | Premier Service
Ref | Spa Therapist | Central London