Lifeguard - America
Lifeguard and Swim Instructor Jobs – Summer Camp in America
Hundreds of fantastic swim instructor and lifeguards positions are available this summer at various summer camps in the US.
Every American summer camp that Wild Packs work with has a lake and/or swimming pools. They require confident and competent aquatics staff to teach swimming to the campers and work as lifeguards, ensuring the safety of the campers and staff when they are in and around the water.
Working in the aquatics gives you the opportunity to work in a large diverse team. You will train together (the vast majority of camps will put you through a lifeguard certification before the rest of the staff arrive) and work together on a day to day basis. There will be rotations between lifeguarding, swim coaching and working on the lake apparatus e.g. inflatables, canoes/kayak, boating etc.
No registration or interview fees
- Competitive camp salaries- not based on age or skill set
- Full comprehensive medical insurance for the duration of your stay in the USA
- Up to 60 days travel time
- All food and accommodation included for the duration of your contract at camp
- All visa paperwork and 24/7 manned phone support when in the USA
Spend the summer working at a summer camp in the USA and get paid to have fun! Wild Packs specialise in finding summer camp jobs (based all over America) for hundreds of young people every year.
Apply for Lifeguard - America
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly