Sous Chef - Rugeley
Sous Chef - Red Lion, Rugeley
As a Sous chef you'll work across all areas of the kitchen and have the ability to confidently manage the kitchen in the Head Chef’s absence.
You will be involved in a range of duties including:
- Fresh food preparation
- Menu design
- Setting and reviewing GPs
- Managing wage targets
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
We encourage all our Sous chefs to embrace our food culture and take part in menu development so you’ll have the chance to submit your own ideas for new dishes on our regularly changing menu.
The potential here is enormous and we’re looking for an ambitious and committed Sous chef with a passion for fresh food.
We provide all our Sous chefs with the stepping stones along the road to manage their own kitchen with plenty of training and support in place along the way.
What we offer in return…
· Competitive salary plus paid overtime and tips
· Great work/life balance - 48 hours per week
· 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
· Compliance training
· Free food on shifts
· Career development opportunities and support
· Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
· Chef days out
· Flexibility to move between pubs
Apply for Sous Chef - Rugeley
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly