Retail Assistant needed at Daylesford, for our Pimlico Road store.
Full time contract, up to 40 hours per week, approx. £8.90 per hour including service, straight shifts, no late nights.
50% staff food discount, free uniforms, development and many other benefits!
About the role
You will need to be passionate about Daylesford products and the ethos behind them. You will need to be eager to learn, willing to work as part of a team and be passionate about delivering a great customer experience. Previous experience is not necessary as we provide full training on site.
Flexibility is key in this role and would include working weekends. Shifts are generally spread over 5 days and can start from 6.am.
- To Share and deliver an amazing retail/food experience to our customers
- Deliver fantastic produce and outstanding Store, Café and Kitchen cleanliness.
- Accurately handle cash while using our till systems.
- Learning about our products/production.
- Engaging with customers.
- To be willing to learn and share your knowledge with others
- To be a part of a team to deliver installations and events
- To have a keen interest in homeware and/or garden
- Demonstrate a can-do attitude
In exchange for your passion and commitment you will receive
- Competitive salary plus service charge
- Career progression
- 28 days holiday (incl bank holiday)
- 50% staff food discount
- 30% company discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Subsidised private medical insurance
- Industry recognised qualifications (e.g. WSET, SCAE)
- Free uniform
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV and cover letter.
Please note: As part of our recruitment process, we will use and store your personal data securely for up to 6 months from the date of application. If you would like to update or remove your CV or other personal details from our records, please go to our careers page for contact details.