Personal Trainer - London Canary Wharf
Personal Trainer - PureGym London Canary Wharf
GREAT NEWS… For November only, there is NO upfront costs, yes that’s right NO FEES AT ALL!!
We are currently on the lookout for passionate Personal Trainers who have a vibrant personality and exceptional customer interaction skills. Our gyms provide world-class facilities which creates an amazing environment to work for PT’s.
PureGym is the UK’s largest gym operator with over 200 gyms and almost 1 million members. We pride ourselves in offering our Personal Trainers the best support and opportunity to succeed with us.
Personal Trainer Role – Self Employed
- Give 15 hours per week to the gym in return for no monthly rental fee (rental options available)
- Lead our group exercise programme
- Lead our goal specific member inductions
- Deliver an all-round great gym floor experience for our members
- Maintain outstanding club operational standards
Benefits of being a Personal Trainer at PureGym
- Keep 100% of your earnings
- Free PT Business Set Up course
- Free PT Business Enhancement course
- A-Z manual to help you build your business
- 12 week business coach to guide you through starting a business
- Group Exercise training
- Social Media group for PureGym PT’s
- Discounted CPD courses with Industry Experts
Requirements for our Personal Trainers
- Level 3 Personal Trainer Certificate
- Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate
- Public Liability Insurance (PLI) cover up to £5million
- Annual License Fee
If you want to be a part of the UK’s largest Personal Training team, get in touch!