Customer Service and Administration for Swimming Lessons - Walton-on-Thames
Customer Service and Administration for Swimming Lessons - Elmbridge Xcel Leisure Complex
30 hours per week
We are looking to recruit experienced Administrator with excellent customer service skills for a busy and successful Swimming Lessons Department at Leisure Complex based in Walton-on-Thames.
Proven experience in customer service and administration is an essential requirement. The position will be a combination of customer service (face-to-face, over the phone and by email) and administration. For the right candidate we can provide training opportunities to progress.
For candidates that hold ASA / Swim England Teaching qualification there will be opportunities to combine the role with teaching hours.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, with the ability to respond appropriately & professionally to various customer queries
- Proven customer service and administrative skills with attention to detail
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Proficiency in using a computer (Email, Excel and Word) with the confidence to learn new systems & databases (training will be provided)
- ASA / Swim England Teaching Qualification (Level 2).