Fitness Coach & Personal Trainer - Warrington Central
Fitness Coach & Personal Trainer - PureGym Warrington Central
Department: Gym Operations
Reports to: Gym Manager
Hours: Fitness Coach - Part Time 10 hours per week (15 hours for the first 3 months) & Personal Trainer – Self employed
Salary: Fitness Coach - £7.50ph / Personal Trainer – keep 100% of your earnings
To enhance members experience in the gym by delivering inductions, group exercise and brand standards. The role directly links to the self-employed PT role and provides an opportunity to build a successful business. FC Role is linked to the self employed PT role. FC’s work 10 hours per week on a rota basis which leaves plenty of time to build a successful business.
Fitness Coach Responsibilities:
- Help potential new members by carrying out tours of the club and help them sign up through the website
- Conduct member inductions in a thorough and engaging way.
- Deliver Group Exercise classes to an excellent standard
- Clean and maintain the club and equipment
- Encourage members to take part in gym challenges
- Ensure all the Brand Standards at all times, and the club is H&S compliant.
- To work as part of the team and complete any other reasonable tasks set out by the GM or AGM
- Help and advise members on achieving their fitness goals
- Say hello and goodbye to members when in club, even when not on shift.
- Advise and guide members on technique correction or demonstration.
- Regularly interact with, praise and encourage members to maintain retention
- Moving with purpose –we don’t hang around the gym, slouch, or group with other team members on the gym floor. We are always “on the go” and look for opportunities to add value to the members visit.
- Help to create an environment where all team members enjoy themselves whilst at work and make a real contribution to the success of the club and business as a whole.
- Be fully involved in the creation of a fun, lively and creative atmosphere for all members.
We opened our first gym in November 2009, and have worked tirelessly to make things better for our members since, and always go the extra mile.
While we are the market leader today, we are not complacent, we know we are only as good as our members’ last visit, phone call or interaction and this drives us everyday. We focus on delivering great results for our members, teams and investors through consistent high performance.
Our story has been made possible by an amazing team of talented, passionate and committed people, who we trust, encourage, challenge and believe in.
What we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
- Ongoing Personal Development
- 28 Days Annual Leave (prorata)
- Birthday day off
- Free Gym Membership
- REPS Level 2 required for Fitness Coach role
- Experience in a customer service environment
- An excellent communicator and be able to motivate members to achieve their goals
- Excellent, professional people skills & adaptable to change
- Must be self-driven and competitive