Fitness Coach - Manchester Debdale
Fitness Coach - PureGym Manchester Debdale
Reports to: Gym Manager
16 Hours per week
To support the club and team in helping and assisting new and existing members to enjoy their visits and achieve their fitness goals which will make them want to stay with us for longer.
- Assist prospective members by conducting tours
- of the gym and helping them join Pure Gym through the website.
- Conduct member Inductions in a thorough and engaging way.
- Deliver group exercise classes to an excellent standard as dictated by the Product Director. Conduct hourly standard checks around the gym and record results accurately.
- Clean and maintain the gym equipment to a high standard.
- Encourage members to participate in gym challenges.
- To maintain excellent Brand Standards at all times
- and ensure the club is compliant with all H&S action points.
- To monitor our service delivery through our
- Induction KPI %, NPS scores and member feedback and to constantly seek to improve in these areas
- To work as part of the team and complete any other reasonable tasks as set out by the GM or AGM’s.
- Recognise members who need help and motivate them to set goals and to achieve them.
- Say hello and goodbye to as many members as possible whilst in the club even when not on shift.
- Introduce yourself to everyone, don’t wait for them to come to you.
- Observe members and offer technique correction or demonstration when required.
- Regularly praise and encourage members to drive retention.
- Moving with purpose –we don’t hang around the gym, slouch, or group with other team members on the gym floor. We are always “on the go” and look for opportunities to add value to the members visit.
- Help to create an environment where all team members enjoy themselves whilst at work and make a real contribution to the success of the club and business as a whole.
- Be fully involved in the creation of a fun, lively and creative atmosphere for all members.