Bar Assistant - Lilleshall
Bar Assistant - Lilleshall Hall National Sports Centre
Salary: Up to £7.83 per hour + Excellent Benefits
We are currently recruiting Casual Bar assistants to work 5 out of 7 days a week, mainly on the weekends, covering a range of shifts, for example 4pm -11:30pm, 6pm- 11:30pm and 6pm – 1am. The successful candidates should be flexible to meet the requirements of this role.
The candidate will be working as part of a team to achieve the highest standards of customer service within the Centre`s food and beverage areas. Serve all customers in a fast, professional and courteous manner, ensuring the customer receives a high standard of customer service. Ensure all licensing laws such as no service to under 18`s are maintained at all times. Handle cash, stock and equipment in a secure manner.
- Awareness of the Food and Safety Regulations and in particular, the Food Hygiene (General) Regulations 1970 are essential.
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment/role is desirable.
- Have good communication skills.
- To be able to work on your own initiative.
- Be a team player with good organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
What’s great about this role?
- Heavily discounted meals & use of the facilities
- Free use of gym/on-site exercise facilities
- No more Christmas working, the site closes over the festive period!
- 20 days + statutory B/H (rising to 21 after 1 year).
- Pension (matched up to 6%)
- Retail discounts
- Uniform provided
Set in spectacular surroundings, Lilleshall is one of the UK’s National Sports Centres, training grounds and centres of excellence for the country’s leading sportsmen and women. It aims to provide a 'World Class Experience', where everything we do ensures that our customers are valued and their satisfaction and recommendation to others is paramount.
On occasion we receive significantly more applicants than expected for some vacancies and under such circumstances we reserve the right to bring forward the closing date of the advertisement. We therefore strongly advise you to apply for the role promptly to avoid disappointment should the closing date be brought forward.