Bar Assistant - Lilleshall
Bar Assistants - Lilleshall National Sports and Conferencing Centre - Near Newport, Shropshire
Part Time | £7.83 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Hours: 13 Hours per week
We are currently recruiting Bar Assistants to work 13 hours a week, covering a range of shifts that can include earlies, lates and weekends on a rolling rota. The successful candidates should be flexible to meet the requirements of this role.
The candidate will be working as part of a team to achieve the highest standards of customer service within the Centre`s food and beverage areas. Serve all customers in a fast, professional and courteous manner, ensuring the customer receives a high standard of customer service. Ensure all licensing laws such as no service to under 18`s are maintained at all times. Handle cash, stock and equipment in a secure manner.
- Awareness of the Food and Safety Regulations and in particular, the Food Hygiene (General) Regulations 1970 are essential.
- Previous experience of working in a similar environment/role is desirable.
- Have good communication skills.
- To be able to work on your own initiative.
- Be a team player with good organisational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
What’s great about this role?
- Heavily discounted meals & use of the facilities
- Free use of gym/on-site exercise facilities
- No more Christmas working, the site closes over the festive period!
- 20 days + statutory B/H (rising to 21 after 1 year).
- Pension (matched up to 6%)
- Retail discounts
- Uniform provided
Set in spectacular surroundings, Lilleshall is one of the UK’s National Sports Centres, training grounds and centres of excellence for the country’s leading sportsmen and women. It aims to provide a 'World Class Experience', where everything we do ensures that our customers are valued and their satisfaction and recommendation to others is paramount.