Host - London
Host - Sexy Fish London
We are looking for an experienced and confident Host to join the team of our fantastic new restaurant; Sexy Fish, part of Caprice Holdings.
Based on Berkeley Square Sexy Fish has a capacity for up 190 covers on the ground floor and a stunning private dining space on the lower ground floor. The restaurant is vibrant, glamorous with high energy focusing on the finest quality ingredients to create an Asian inspired menu with a focus on Japan.
Our Host will be a key part of our Maitre d’ / Reception Team and therefore we are looking for engaging, well presented, courteous and articulate individual. As a Host you will be responsible for greeting and seating our customers within the restaurant or bar area. Customer recognition is absolutely crucial in this role as is the ability to converse with all our customers in a warm and friendly way. Our Host will support the Maître d’ to touch the tables throughout service.
We are ideally looking for a Host who has:
- Previous experience in a high quality restaurant, hotel or luxury venue
- Previous experience in a customer facing environment is essential
- Impeccable appearance with an engaging personality
- A natural presence and confident communicator
- Possess an excellent command of the English language.
- Be an excellent team player
- A passion for food and the hospitality industry is desirable
- A keen interest in the theatre, arts and current affairs is desirable.
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- A full induction programme
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Average working week of 35 hours
- Meals on duty
- Life assurance cover
- Staff discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to be part of an energetic team, enjoy interacting with customers and want to work in a fast paced and vibrant restaurant environment we would love to hear from you!