Pastry Sous Chef - London
Pastry Sous Chef - Sexy Fish London
We are currently looking for experienced, motivated and talented Pastry Sous Chef to join the team of our fantastic restaurant; Sexy Fish, part of Caprice Holdings.
Based on Berkeley Square Sexy Fish has a capacity for up to 190 covers on the ground floor and a stunning private dining space on the lower ground floor. The restaurant is vibrant, glamorous with high energy focusing on the finest quality ingredients to create an Asian inspired menu with a focus on Japan.
As Pastry Sous Chef you will assist the Head Pastry Chef in the day to day operations of the pastry section. You will have a passion for creating high quality desserts with the ability to show creativity and a desire to learn and develop your pastry skills. As Pastry Sous Chef you will be expected to take responsibility for the effective execution of the dishes in the section ensuring consistent presentation and the highest standards are achieved at all times. You will support the Head Pastry Chef to develop the more junior chefs in the brigade to further develop their pastry skills.
The successful candidate will be:
- A Pastry Sous Chef, or a highly experienced Pastry Chef de Partie
- Experienced working in a pastry section within a high quality, busy destination restaurant
- Have ideally gained a qualification in pastry
- A passion for pastry with a desire to learn and develop skills
- An excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Be able to effectively develop and motivate more junior members of the brigade
- Be a clear communicator and enjoy being part of a team
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Provision of chef whites and shoes
- 6 shifts per week
- Overtime paid for additional shifts worked
- A full induction programme as part of the pre-opening team
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Life assurance cover
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to be part of the team, working in a fast paced and vibrant restaurant environment where you will be able to develop your knowledge and skills we would love to hear from you!
Apply for Pastry Sous Chef - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly