Pastry Chef de Partie - London
Pastry Chef de Partie - The Ivy London
We are looking for a motivated and highly skilled Pastry Chef de Partie join the Kitchen team at The Ivy, part of Caprice Holdings.
The Ivy, one of London’s most iconic restaurants, are looking for an experienced Pastry Chef de Partie who would love to be part of the team in one of London’s most talked about restaurants!
As Pastry Chef de Partie you will have a passion for creating high quality desserts with the ability to show creativity and a desire to learn and develop your pastry skills. Working in the pastry section you will be supported and developed by the senior chefs in the brigade to further develop your pastry skills. As Pastry Chef de Partie you will be expected to take responsibility for the effective execution of the dishes in the section ensuring consistent presentation and the highest standards are achieved at all times. We expect our Chefs to be able to develop the more junior members of the brigade, taking pride in passing on knowledge.
We are ideally looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie who has:
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a Pastry Chef
- Experience working as a Pastry Chef in a high volume and fast paced restaurant
- Gained a qualification in pastry
- A passion for pastry with a desire to learn and develop skills
- An excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Provision of chef whites and shoes
- 6 shifts per week
- Overtime paid for additional shifts worked
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Life assurance cover
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to work in a fast paced and vibrant restaurant environment where you will be able to develop your knowledge and skills we would love to hear from you!
Apply for Pastry Chef de Partie - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly