Uniform Attendant - London
Uniform Attendant - Annabel’s - Mayfair, London
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Uniform Attendant to join the team at Annabel’s private members club, part of the Birley Group, to cover evening shifts - 14:30 to 23:00, 5 shifts per week.
The Birley Group encompasses some of London’s finest private members clubs; Annabel’s, Mark’s Club, Harry’s Bar, George and Bath & Racquets all based in Mayfair. Arguably one of London’s most iconic members clubs founded in 1963, Annabel’s is the only one of its kind; a members-only dancing and dining club offering sophisticated entertainment and excellent food in the heart of Mayfair.
As Uniform Attendant you will be responsible for supporting the Uniform Manager to effectively deal with all uniform requirements.
As Uniform Attendant the key responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the effective distribution of the correct uniform to each person within the Club
- Effective use of the uniform management system – InvoTech – to ensure full visibility of all uniform items in the business and at the cleaning company
- Receive, mark and sort all uniforms returned by Team Members in a timely manner
- Sort all items into laundry, dry cleaning or stock
- Carrying out basic alterations / repairs to garments e.g. buttons, hem items etc
- Press and steam items as required to ensure all staff meet the uniform standards
- Support with the periodic stock count within the uniform room to ensure accurate monitoring and controls
- Support with general housekeeping in the Club as business needs require
The ideal candidate will:
- Be working in a similar role within a 5 star hospitality environment
- Experience of using a uniform management system would be desirable
- Have good attention to detail and be highly organised
- Have a good level of written and spoken English
- Good PC skills, basic EXCEL skills
- Be positive, have a ‘can do’ approach and a good team player
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive starting remuneration package
- Meals on duty
- Life assurance cover
- Access to pension scheme
- Staff Discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you want to be part of the most exciting private members club opening in London – we would love to hear from you!