Reservationist - London
Part-time Reservationist - Balthazar - Covent Garden, London
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced part-time Reservations Agent to join the team at Balthazar Restaurant, based in Covent Garden. Hours will be 18-20 hours a week.
Balthazar restaurant is renowned for delivering a friendly and flawless service within a Parisian style, lively and bustling brassiere. The French brasserie and bistro dishes combine the best ingredients with the most traditional methods to produce food of exceptional quality. The restaurant delivers all day dining from a team who are passionate about delivering friendly, relaxed and energetic service in a vibrant environment.
Based at Balthazar restaurant the Reservations Agent will join a dedicated Reservations Team and will assist with managing all phone and email restaurant enquiries and bookings alongside dealing with a range of customer queries. The Reservations Agent will be confident in communicating with customers and will provide excellent customer service in a friendly and professional manner.
The ideal Reservations Agent will;
- Have previous experience in a similar role within a 5 star hotel or fine dining restaurant alongside a strong working knowledge of OpenTable and private dining
- Have an exceptional telephone manner as well as being a natural communicator with excellent written skills
- Be highly professional, articulate and well presented at all times
- Have excellent attention to detail and excellent administration skills
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Be highly motivated, proactive and an excellent team player
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Structured induction programme
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Life assurance cover
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to work in an exciting and vibrant restaurant where there are always opportunities to develop and progress you should apply below.