Pastry Chef de Partie - London
Pastry Chef de Partie - Annabel’s - Mayfair, London
We are looking for experienced Pastry Chefs to join the Kitchen brigade at Annabel’s, part of The Birley Clubs.
The Birley Clubs encompasses some of London’s finest private members clubs; Annabel’s, Mark’s Club, Harry’s Bar, George and Bath & Racquets all based in Mayfair. Arguably one of London’smost iconic members clubs founded in 1963, Annabel’s is the only one of its kind; a members-only dancing and dining club offering sophisticated entertainment and excellent food in the heart of Mayfair.
As Pastry Chef you will:
- You will have a passion for creating high quality desserts with the ability to show creativity
- A desire to continuously learn and develop your pastry skills.
- Take responsibility for the effective execution of the dishes in the section
- Ensure consistent presentation and the highest standards are achieved at all times.
- Be able to develop the more junior members of the brigade, taking pride in passing on knowledge.
- Effectively communicate across all sections of the kitchen.
- Comply with all health & safety and food safety policies and procedures.
We are ideally looking for candidates who:
- Currently are a Pastry Chef with a minimum of a years experience
- Have worked in high quality restaurants, experience within private members club an advantage
- Have gained a pastry qualification or attended pastry classes
- Be passionate about delivering high quality pastry dishes using the finest ingredients
- Are strong communicators and enjoy being part of a large team
- An excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Provision of chef whites and shoes
- 6 shifts per week
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Life assurance cover
- Pension Scheme
- Meals on duty
- Staff discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you have a passion for food, want to develop your career and get exposure to different cuisines in a dynamic environment we would love to hear from you!