Bartender - London
Bartender - Annabel’s - Mayfair, London
We are looking for an experienced and charismatic Bartender to join the team at our stunning new private members club – Annabel’s.
Annabel’s at 46 Berkeley Square covers 26,000 square feet and includes restaurants, bars, private dining rooms and a cigar salon, spread across four spacious floors. The nightclub is located in the basement of the townhouse and pays homage to the decadent essence and abundant energy of the original Annabel’s. Outside on the terrace, an enchanting restaurant garden offers year round dining. The dining options are extensive and focus on the finest quality ingredients, seasonality and creativity.
We are looking for a Bartender who is a talented bar professional and is able to provide engaging and charismatic service to our customers. A passion to continually develop your food, wine and cocktail knowledge to ensure we are always striving to improve the service we deliver is essential.
The ideal Bartender candidates will:
- Have previous experience working within a high profile, destination bar as Bartender
- Be passionate about creating fantastic cocktails with the ability to advise and recommend to customers.
- Have flair, charisma and charm with the ability to provide the highest levels of service to our customers.
- Be immaculately presented, attentive and proactive with the ability to respond quickly to needs of the customer and restaurant management team
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Increased remuneration as you develop and progress in your role
- A comprehensive opening training programme both on and off the job
- Extensive career development and ongoing training opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Tailored Uniform
- Life assurance cover
- Staff discount
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to work in arguably one of London’s most elegant private members club where you will be able to develop your knowledge we would love to hear from you.