Executive Assistant/PA - London
Executive Assistant/PA - London
Caprice Holdings & The Birley Clubs
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Exec Assistant / PA to support the Head of Operations at Caprice Holdings and the Birley Clubs based in Fitzrovia, London.
Caprice Holdings and the Birley Clubs operate some of London’s most iconic restaurants and private member clubs including; The Ivy, Scott’s, Sexy Fish, Annabel’s, Mark’s Club, 34 Mayfair and J. Sheekey and J Sheekey Atlantic Bar.
As the Exec Assistant / PA, you will provide professional and proactive administrative organisation to the Head of Operations to help maximise the efficiency of the role. This will include providing key support through effective diary management and organisation, supporting on the delivery of key projects and openings as well as administration tasks: including general correspondence and presentations.
The key responsibilities of the successful candidate will include:
- Effective diary management for the Head of Operations
- Ensure all necessary meeting correspondence, Client / Supplier information and background notes are collated and electronically available prior to meetings.
- Effectively prioritise and deal with all post and emails on a daily basis ensuring any urgent matters are dealt with in a timely manner, to ensure optimum communication.
- Build, collate and update spreadsheets as requested ensuring 100% accuracy.
- Compose appropriate responses to standard letters for signature and deal with general correspondence effectively and professionally.
- Arrange all travel arrangements and itineraries for the Head of Operations
- Compile business expense claims and check credit card statements liaising with Finance as required, and seeking appropriate approval.
- Ensure that the filling systems are efficient and effective and kept up to date.
- Support in the project management of new openings including but not limited to; assistance with sourcing of samples and operating stock
- Help drive operational support projects updating the applicable teams in the clubs, restaurants and head office
- Provision of timely reports and market analysis as requested by the Head of Operations.
- Support the Clubs and Restaurants with H&S and Food Safety requirements as requested by the Head of Operations, chasing as necessary on the completion of audit tasks and outstanding items.
- Liaising with the Maintenance team ensuring effective and timely organisation of maintenance and repair works across the clubs and restaurants
- Ensure effective and timely communication with the Restaurants and Clubs by phone, email and face to face at all times
- Delivery of ad hoc projects to support the business
The Ideal candidate will:
- Be working in a similar role as a PA or EA for an senor operational manager or director
- Previous experience working within the hospitality industry is essential, ideally within high quality restaurants and / or private member clubs
- Be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing
- You will possess excellent Microsoft Office skills (word / excel / powerpoint)
- Be highly organised with the ability to multi task and prioritise effectively
- A good understanding of H&S and Food Safety would be helpful but not essential
- Some experience of delivering quantifiable savings within a role would be beneficial
- Be able to build effective working relationships at all levels and work in collaboration
If you believe you have the required knowledge and experience and are looking for an exciting new opportunity we would love to hear from you.
Apply for Executive Assistant/PA - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly