Kitchen Porter - London
Kitchen Porter - Mark's Club - Mayfair, London
We have an exciting opportunity for a Kitchen Porter to join the team at Mark’s Club, part of the Birley Clubs. This is a temp to perm contract.
The Birley Clubs encompass some of London’s finest private members clubs; Annabel’s, Mark’s Club, Harry’s Bar, George and Bath & Racquets all based in Mayfair. Mark’s Club is an exclusive country-house style club with a stunning terrace and dining room serving Anglo-French classics. The members also have access to two private rooms, games area and bar.
As Kitchen Porter you will maintain a clean and tidy pot wash area and ensure that you always comply with COSSH and food hygiene regulations. The Kitchen Porter will understand the importance of ensuring all equipment within the kitchen is cleaned and maintained to the standards required and cleaning schedules are adhered to at all times.
We are ideally looking for a Kitchen Porter who:
- Is an excellent team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Has previous experience working within a fast paced kitchen as a Kitchen Porter
- Effectively communicates with the kitchen team to ensure a smooth service.
- Has high standards and takes pride in their work
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- 6 shifts per week
- Overtime paid for additional shifts worked
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to be part of a fabulous team, working in a fast paced and vibrant restaurant environment we would love to hear from you!