Chef de Partie - London
Chef de Partie - Sexy Fish London
We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated Chef de Partie to join the team of our fantastic restaurant; Sexy Fish, part of Caprice Holdings.
Based on Berkeley Square Sexy Fish has a capacity for up to 190 covers on the ground floor and a stunning private dining space on the lower ground floor. The restaurant is vibrant, glamorous with high energy focusing on the finest quality ingredients to create an Asian inspired menu with a focus on Japan.
We expect our Chef de Partie to effectively run a section ensuring the quality of dishes being prepared are consistent and meet the standards of the Head Chef. A Chef de Partie is responsible for ensuring the more junior chefs in the section are given clear direction and effectively supervised to be able to develop their knowledge and skills.
We are ideally looking for a Chef de Partie who:
- Have a minimum of 1 years’ CdP experience in a high quality and busy destination restaurant
- Have a passion for food and working with seasonal high quality ingredients
- Have experience working within a high quality Asian restaurant or knowledge of Asian ingredients
- Are excellent team players with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Have a keen interest to develop their knowledge and progress
We offer our employees:
- A highly competitive remuneration package
- Provision of chef whites and shoes
- 6 shifts per week
- Overtime paid for additional shifts worked
- A full induction programme
- Extensive career development and training opportunities
- Meals on duty
- Life assurance cover
- Discounted gym membership
- Access to our Cycle to Work scheme
If you are looking to be part of an experienced team, have a passion for food and want to work in a fast paced and vibrant restaurant environment we would love to hear from you!